Massachusetts Family and Child
Special Education Advocacy
review and analysis (IEP, Academic Evaluations, Neuropsychological Exam, etc.).
and support at school meetings
- 504 Plans
- Transition Plans
- Functional Behavior Analysis
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports
- DESE/Program Quality Assurance
- Progression to BSEA Hearing
- Mini-Meet™: 2 hour consultation with no further obligation. Review and discuss your child's IEP, educational
FCSN & Wrightslaw-trained
Parent Coaching -Making family life work!
- Executive Function Strategy and Planning
- Behavior Management- ALL AGES
- Morning/Bedtime Struggles
- Childcare-Preschool-School: Ready
- ....and more!